Living Memory has submitted update v1.0.3 for LayR to the App Store for release.
Squashing all known bugs and adding several new features including some great new preset banks.
– New preset banks created by Red Sky Lullaby and Brice Beasley.
– FX sends added to Layer Strips.
– An option to select an alternative dials view for Envelope, allows assigning MIDI to A,D,S and R.
– Added IAA transport buttons and time display when hosted in IAA.
– Improved IAA beat Sync for Arpeggiator. ( in preparation for Live Link and Audiobus 3).
– Slightly improved reverb with a pre-delay parameter.
– You can now assign MIDI and link controls in Layer Strips by long pressing.
– New shortcut in MIDI Assign View: Repeatedly double tap range dial to set various default ranges.
– Added a toggle switch to enable/disable Pitch Bend in Layer Strips
– Added a Reset Factory Presets button to Settings for updating/restoring latest presets.
– Small improvement to note stealing algorithm.
– Increased threshold for closing FX view with a swipe.
– Arpeggiator: Hold mode can now be set by a Sustain Pedal message over MIDI.
– Settings option to save state on quit and restore on launch.
– Settings option to ignore all notes off over MIDI
– Settings option to not reset master volume when loading performance.
– Settings option for iPad UI: swipe left or right on background to change layers
– Settings option for iPad UI: swipe down on background to exit layer editor
– No longer crashes when using MIDI controller with LFOs in Tempo mode.
– No longer crashes when attempting to assign MIDI controller to Envelope Time Mode buttons.
– Fixed a small glitch when releasing looped envelopes in tempo mode.
– Fixed a potential crash when starting legato notes which are transposed out of MIDI range.
– Fixed an issue with CME air keyboards that caused stuck notes.
– Fixed a bug in reverb damping filters.
– Lowest note of a key span is no longer ignored if key span has a fade.
– Settings view is now scrollable, items no longer scroll up to be unavailable on iPhone SE
– “Open In” now works when using sources other than iCloud Drive via iOS Documents Picker.
– Onscreen keyboard no longer scrolls back to middle after scrolling to low notes.
– iPhone onscreen keyboard no longer jiggles around while dragging.
– Keyboard Edit view is now rendered correctly on small screen phones.
– Text and notes are now saved correctly with exported presets.
– LFOs for AM modulation are no longer incorrectly Inverted.
– Improved solo/muting behaviour.
– Fixed a rare bug where a high random smoothing value could cause an effect similar to a long portamento.
– Fixed a case where portamento wasnʼt reset when voice is restarted.
– MIDI Volume cc7 for Instrument Volume now uses full range if instrument is saved with zero volume.
– Performance name no longer reverts to "Master” after editing
– In layer help overlay “FM Amount” changed to “Env Pitch Amount”.
– iPad help, "Random mod amount" and "LFO2 mod amount" captions were reversed.
– iPhone help typo in Filter 2 Section.
– Keyboard: increased contrast of playing notes when using coloured keys
– Keyboard: Use touch down to determine whether to use white or black keys for velocity/mod.