- Minor release fixing a potential crash bug when saving presets.
- Minor release fixing an issue in 1.0.4 where help pages were not shown on non-English language systems.
– Cinematic: A full new bank of wonderfully evocative Performance presets by Brice.
– Ableton Link for arpeggiator. Link can be enabled/disabled in settings.
– MIDI Output port: Enabled with an option in settings, defaults to off.
– MIDI Virtual Destination Chooser: To send MIDI to other apps. Only available when the MIDI out port is enabled.
– MIDI Controller Templates: Tap the new MIDI icon at the top of the Layer Editor view.
– Sends MIDI controller from assigned dials when MIDI Out is enabled, (on the Instrument channel).
– “Pickup” Mode for MIDI controllers. Option in settings.
– Channel Pressure added to the list of assignable MIDI controllers.
– AudioBus 3: Audio and MIDI.
– Settings has an option to stop Master Tempo being set when Performances are loaded.
– Manually loading a performance or instrument makes that bank current for MIDI program select.
– Group and assign on iPad is now high enough to accommodate 8 rows instead of 7
– New Shortcut: Double tapping on a dot in the link/assign view selects or deselects the entire column.
– New Shortcut: In Preset Selector Views, long press on bank names to rename banks.
– Fixed: Crash when starting mono-legato voices in 64 voice mode.
– Fixed: Potential crash when rapidly changing presets via MIDI Program Change.
– Fixed: Preset Files stored on iCloud Drive can now be loaded by tapping on them or selecting “Open In...”
– Fixed: Layer volume sliders now show MIDI icon when assigned to a MIDI controller.
– Fixed: MIDI controller assignations no longer seem to disappear after deleting another instrument.
– Fixed: Possible crash caused by corrupt UI after launching from an IAA host.
– Fixed: Layer strip name label resizes font to t width.
– Fixed: MIDI Assign view rendered incorrectly if a layer has a really long name.
– Fixed: Tempo was not always correctly set when loading a performance.
– Fixed: Arpeggiator stops if IAA host doesn't provide beat clock.
– Fixed: It’s now possible to select LayR as a MIDI destination from inside other apps.
– Fixed: Issue with jittery response with dials and sliders when moving very slowly.
– Fixed an envelope bug that could cause loud clicks with some settings.
– Improved voice stealing in attempt to reduce clicks when max polyphony is exceeded.
– Changed the wording of the “Import” button to “Append” in the Load Performance view.
– New preset banks created by Red Sky Lullaby and Brice Beasley.
– FX sends added to Layer Strips.
– An option to select an alternative dials view for Envelope, allows assigning MIDI to A,D,S and R.
– Added IAA transport buttons and time display when hosted in IAA.
– Improved IAA beat Sync for Arpeggiator. ( in preparation for Live Link and Audiobus 3).
– Slightly improved reverb with a pre-delay parameter.
– You can now assign MIDI and link controls in Layer Strips by long pressing.
– New shortcut in MIDI Assign View: Repeatedly double tap range dial to set various default ranges.
– Added a toggle switch to enable/disable Pitch Bend in Layer Strips
– Added a Reset Factory Presets button to Settings for updating/restoring latest presets.
– Small improvement to note stealing algorithm.
– Increased threshold for closing FX view with a swipe.
– Arpeggiator: Hold mode can now be set by a Sustain Pedal message over MIDI.
– Settings option to save state on quit and restore on launch.
– Settings option to ignore all notes off over MIDI
– Settings option to not reset master volume when loading performance.
– Settings option for iPad UI: swipe left or right on background to change layers
– Settings option for iPad UI: swipe down on background to exit layer editor
– No longer crashes when using MIDI controller with LFOs in Tempo mode.
– No longer crashes when attempting to assign MIDI controller to Envelope Time Mode buttons.
– Fixed a small glitch when releasing looped envelopes in tempo mode.
– Fixed a potential crash when starting legato notes which are transposed out of MIDI range.
– Fixed an issue with CME air keyboards that caused stuck notes.
– Fixed a bug in reverb damping filters.
– Lowest note of a key span is no longer ignored if key span has a fade.
– Settings view is now scrollable, items no longer scroll up to be unavailable on iPhone SE
– “Open In” now works when using sources other than iCloud Drive via iOS Documents Picker.
– Onscreen keyboard no longer scrolls back to middle after scrolling to low notes.
– iPhone onscreen keyboard no longer jiggles around while dragging.
– Keyboard Edit view is now rendered correctly on small screen phones.
– Text and notes are now saved correctly with exported presets.
– LFOs for AM modulation are no longer incorrectly Inverted.
– Improved solo/muting behaviour.
– Fixed a rare bug where a high random smoothing value could cause an effect similar to a long portamento.
– Fixed a case where portamento wasnʼt reset when voice is restarted.
– MIDI Volume cc7 for Instrument Volume now uses full range if instrument is saved with zero volume.
– Performance name no longer reverts to "Master” after editing
– In layer help overlay “FM Amount” changed to “Env Pitch Amount”.
– iPad help, "Random mod amount" and "LFO2 mod amount" captions were reversed.
– iPhone help typo in Filter 2 Section.
– Keyboard: increased contrast of playing notes when using coloured keys
– Keyboard: Use touch down to determine whether to use white or black keys for velocity/mod.