Here's a list of things already on the todo list, in no particular order except for the first one ...
Edited to reflect changes included in v1.0.3
- Ableton Live link.
- Save Keyboard & Scale Editor settings with the performance.
- Keyboard & Scale Editor: option to turn off coloured keys.
- Save Played note velocity into the arpeggiator.
- Save/Load arpeggiator sequence presets.
- Button to clear Arp event sequencer.
- Arp: swing/shuffle mode as seen in many other arpeggiators
- Level meter on instrument/layer strip
- Multiple MIDI in ports.
- MIDI output port(s) for the onscreen keyboard and arpeggiator.
- Moveable instrument and layer strips.
- Coloured bars under the names at the bottom of instrument strips, as in DAW tracks.
- Add Pitch Bend to onscreen keyboard?
- Onscreen keyboard to be detachable and resizable.
- XY Pad option for onscreen keyboard.
- Add bend and transpose to filter tuning
- CC midi mapping template to apply to layers
- Intelligent randomiser.
- ADSR to LFO rate. LFO -> LFO rate.
- Keyboard could be coloured to reflect key ranges in performance.
- Add a "random" mode to the arp (i.e. Off, Up/Down, Up, Down, As Played, Random)
- Add transpose function per track to event sequencer.
- Microtuning with SCALA and TUN support.
There are also some exciting features coming which will be announced when they're ready!
If there's anything else you'd particularly like to see added, start a reply to this topic so that it can be discussed.
No promises! but you never know!